Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Boys

My youngest got his driver's permit today. If there was any doubt before, there's none now: he's a baby no longer. 

Shortly after we got home he was on Sykpe telling his big brother all about it. (I LOVE that they are so close!) While Ben was talking to William he realized there was a mistake on his permit. They said he has blue eyes instead of green. 

Then he said, "I wish I had blue eyes."

Me: "Really?? You don't like your green eyes!???"

Ben: "But blue is my favorite color."

Of course. That makes perfect sense. 

Then through Skype William adds, "But at least your eyes aren't boring brown like mine."

And you thought only girls think of these things. 

1 comment:

Polly said...

oh my gosh! he's got a permit?! how can that be?
time does fly.
and tell him I love green eyes. not very many of them in this world.
you are blessed that your boys are close.