Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Typical

Last year I was not able to buy Benjamin's fall school picture like I normally do. Since Melissa was a senior, she was taking pictures at a different time, and Benjamin just didn't pay attention to the school announcements.

Typical boy.  He probably had his nose in a book or playing a game.

But then, I somehow missed it in the parents announcements. 

But not this year!! I was determined to get them this year, so I made a point of checking the school calendar. Then I paid on-line because I really didn't trust Benjamin to remember to hand over the check when he got his picture taken.

Last week a friend post her son's picture and commented how she liked them.  I asked Benjamin where his pictures were.  He said he didn't get any pictures.  I didn't think too much of it, because he goes to the vo-tech school in the afternoon.  I just thought they handed them out late in the day and he would just get them the next day.

I forgot about them until this morning. I asked him again if he got them yet and he said no.  I said I would need to check my credit card to see if I was charged for them, because I KNOW I ordered them. 

His surly self said, " I KNOW I took at picture."

Not sure what happened in his brain at that moment but he went to his backpack and started to rummage through it.

Yep.  You guessed it.  He pulled out the pictures.

That kid. How do you forget that you have pictures in your backpack after your mom asked about them???!!!!

But, once again, so typical of him. 

I think they are good.  He didn't like them....he couldn't tell me why. Also, typical.






1 comment:

PollyS said...

Boy brains. No understanding!
That is a good picture.