Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Several of my friends have posted in facebook about how bad 2016 was for them. I knew some have had some very bad events in their life this past year. But for Drew & I & our kids??  

It was a good year. 

We saw William really settle into college and get his own summer job. Melissa is enjoying her senior year and is very excited to be accepted into the college program she desires and has already been awarded a few scholarships. Benjamin has continued to do well in school and has come into his own on the soccer field. All three have remained active in church groups and love Jesus. All of our parents are still doing well and we were able to spend time with them as well as other family. 

And a perk of the year?? No run ins with nuts and a trip to the ER. That's a huge win in my book!


We closed out the year playing games with our friends. Drew & I came home early because we like our sleep! But before we left, I got to spend time with my new guy. Melissa and I think he's the most adorable one around! 
 


 

No comments: