Friday, March 11, 2011

The other night Drew and I watched the movie, 2012. We actually enjoyed it. It's a end-of-the-world movie. But still. Good. The only problem I had was the actions scenes were very, very loud. The the conversation would be very soft.


Very annoying.

But overall, the movie was worth the time.

The movie is based on the theory that the world will end December 21, 2012 because the many believe the Mayan calendar ends then - and so, will be world.

But apparently, these Mayan believers aren't the only ones thinking the world will end soon.  CNN is reporting a group of Christians are driving around the counrty warning people that the end of the world is much sooner - May 21, 2011 to be exact.

Now, I'm all for Jesus coming back. The sooner the better in my book. But just not convieced that we mere humans will be let in on the exact date.

As I was reading the article, Melissa was reading over my shoulder. "BUT!" She screams, "That means I won't be able to be a teenager!"

Hmm...I think that's a great reason for the world to end....come Jesus, come!

No comments: