Friday, March 4, 2016

Oh, The Love

Wednesday William had his wisdom teeth taken out.  All four wisdom teeth.

Let's just all say, "ouch" now!

I was lucky enough that none of my wisdom teeth had roots, so I never needed mine out. So, I had no idea what to except with William's surgery.  Thankfully, it all went well.  It was pretty fast  - less than an  hour.  Afterwards at home, as long as we keep giving him the pain meds, he was fine.  He did sleep a few hours right when we came home, but stayed up the rest of the day as well as all day on Thursday.

When Melissa and Ben came home from school,  they both asked, "How's William??"

Then they wanted to know if we got any funny video of him being loopy on all the medication. When I said no, they were HIGHLY disappointed!

Sibling love....gotta love it!

No comments: