Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Trip West


Monday and Tuesday the kids and I visited some friends in College Stations, TX - without Drew - again. I should rename this summer "The Summer of Single Parent Traveling".

BUT!!

Even without the love of my life, we had a good time.  One of our first stops was the Presidential Library for George Bush.  We all really enjoyed it (especially the free part for military!). It was our first presidential library - and I think we will be trying to add more to our list in the future. 

We, also, got a tour of Texas A&M.  While we were in the bookstore, Melissa tried on a tutu  - we tried to get Emma (the daughter of the friends we visited, same age as Melissa) to join in  on the fun, but she quickly disappeared - apparently, we were embarrassing her.

Go figure!




...in front of the library...


...Melissa trying on some new colors.... I still think red & blue are her colors!

No comments: