Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Books Again

As I said the other day I came home with four books from the library after well over two months of reading some non-fiction and just not reading much at all.  I finished two of the books - can I say AMAZING!!???  And the best part? These two books are written by authors I had not read before. So, I now can find their other books - very exciting to this book worm!

The first: Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax.  Three strangers are forced to work together restoring an old house after all three lost their savings to a con-man. It's so refreshing to read a book that focuses on the relationships and the characters.  Very enjoyable read!

The second is called Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright.  It's about a husband who wrote a letter to his wife every Wednesday during their long marriage - and the children who find out what real love looks like.  One of the best books I  have EVER read! Very well done!

I'm looking forward to reading more by these authors...and looking forward to the other books I picked up - I'll let  ya know if they are any good!

No comments: