Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dang It! Another One Bites the Dust!

I broke another coffee pot today.  This time I get to add glass-cut fingers to go along with it. The first one I broke was not too long ago - since we've moved in this house in fact.  Apparently, I'm not too good with these granite counter-tops.  The last time I hit the edge of the sink - and CRACK! Since I was not able to find a new pot, I had to throw it all out. I hated to throw out that coffee maker b/c I loved it so much - and had had for twenty years - it was a wedding gift.

The new one I have had a love-hate relationship since I bought it. Love my coffee, but hate grounds in it. My old one had a cone-shaped filter, but the new one has a flat bottom. This new one spills coffee grounds into my coffee if I don't wet the filter before I add coffee.

Very annoying.....

Now I will be on the look out for a new pot.....or a new maker that has a cone shaped filter...which ever I find first will be the winner!

No comments: