Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Different Week

While last week was slow and easy, this week has been busy. I have worked every day - which is very unusual for me. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoon I was in the same classroom - sixth and seventh grade math. (I think they were so tired of me!) Today I was in eight grade lit. Tomorrow I'll be in the front office.

Thankfully, Drew has been home this week and has kept the house going. He did laundry on Monday and today took the kids to the orthodontist. So, nice to have him around to do that!

We have a few things going on this weekend...soccer....BX and commissary (since I've been working, I didn't get to the base)....a few other errands.  Hopefully, we'll have nice weather - it's been very rainy today!

Ben as very disappointed that it rained today - for the third week in a row his Thursday night soccer game was cancelled. But he did get to go swimming at the coach's house Tuesday night.  Drew and I both thought their pool was perfect....and would look great in OUR backyard! (Hey - we can dream!)

Melissa came home with the packet for her high school classes this week.  In just a few months, we'll have another high schooler! She's very excited!!

No comments: