Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Week

I never mean for a week to go by before I post, but here it is - another week.  It's been a good week, though.  Today Ben was cleared with his eyes. One doctor was concerned with a lazy eye, but he's fine. Not sure what the other doctor saw, but not only are his eyes both straight, he sees great as well.

Yesterday we didn't get great news - William will need some work on his teeth. Oh, yeah. It's gonna  cost  a lot of money. We are getting a second opinion on Thursday, but I really don't expect it to be too different. But I was irritating at the orthodontist in Guam....he should have caught the problems. But. We're here in the States and we'll make it work.

The big news was we have a piano!! A real piano, not a key-board (extra-long though it maybe) that the kids have been playing all theses years.  The piano is from my aunt. Drew went to go get it Thursday. The kids are enjoying it! Well, not Ben. He refuses to play on it until I have it tuned - which will be next week.

Today I meet a friend that I met in Guam for lunch. She lives about 45 minutes away. We had such a good time! I love talking with her - we actually got asked to leave the restaurant - apparently, there was a line waiting for a table and they didn't like the fact that we were just sitting there and talking.

Whatever.

So, we stood outside and talked for about another hour!  We're meeting next my time at house...no one will kick us out!

No comments: