Friday, September 6, 2013

Clean Flower Beds

Since Drew has been gone, William has been my yard boy. It was to be in exchange for the car and his insurance. He seems to do well with the actual mowing, but edging and the flower beds he has a hard time with. I think he would prefer to be working on some math problem or reading a book. 

But his momma loves a clean looking flower bed....and hasn't had one in awhile. 

I couldn't stand it any longer! This morning I donned on my work-out clothes, plugged in my headphones, found a good podcast to listen to, and weeded!  He'll still need to edge, but at least my flower beds are a little cleaner (even if I'm a little dirtier!). 


Cleans beds are happy beds! Should have taken a before picture!


Probably the last of the summer lilies. 

No comments: