Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Break

It's spring break this week. So, far it's good. The kids are in New Orleans with the youth group (as usual for their spring break). I have heard from Melissa briefly yesterday and I think they are having fun.  She left with a start of a cold...hoping she doesn't infect too many people.

Yesterday  I met my Bible study group at the park, so their other ladies' children could play. While the sun was not out, the temperature was nice and it was NOT RAINING!! Afterwards, I came home and got lots of sewing done.  I was able to finish a few gifts. After I give them to my friends, I'll post a picture.  Today I went shopping with a friend. While I had several things on my list, but I only found a few things.

I did find a great new winter coat - for $12!! What a great deal!!   I, also, found some new tennis shoes for half the price I paid last time. I was able to find a few things for the kids' Easter baskets....still need to get something nice for the boys....they are so hard to buy for!!  Melissa being the girl is so easy.

It's been very nice to take it slow in the mornings. After we go back to school next week, William will only have about a month left in school and the rest of the kids six weeks.  Most of our weekends have things planned already. Yep. Summer will here before we know it! 

1 comment:

Angela Ellingson said...

Finding a good deal is the best! Bring on summer!