Tuesday, January 27, 2015


I broken my sewing machine today. I decided that it needed cleaning before I started a few new projects. There was so much lint inside it!! Apparently, as I was trying to get my bobbin case back it, I chipped the side of it....not a lot but enough to snag the thread....which causes the thread to knot and jam. 

Yea...I wasn't very happy with myself. 

Thankfully, I found a replacement bobbin case for less than ten dollars on Amazon. Gotta love Amazon. They really do have just about everything! 

But I'll confess: I briefly thought about ditching the whole thing and telling Drew I needed a whole new machine. A nice fancy one!! 

Maybe next time! 

No comments: