Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nasty Little Things!

First it was Melissa with a nasty virus....headache, fever.... A week later it was Ben. Ten days later it was Drew. And those nasty little bugs had the audacity  to attack Drew while we were in Natchez. He spent the weekend in bed while the rest of the family enjoyed the hot air balloons.

On the drive home we even skipped stopping in Monroe so we won't contaminate my family.  But apparently, that didn't help. Dad came down with something this past Sunday. Then mom became sick Monday.  Tuesday she called saying she needed help.

Have I said how happy I am that I'm here in Lou-zee-ana? It's so nice to be able to hop in the car and be able to help within a few hours - instead of days!

Thankfully, she just has a virus as well.  Sadly, she was hit harder than anyone else. I stayed until just before lunch on Wednesday - she is still weak, but was able to keep food down again.

I, on the other hand, am still healthy.  And praying that I stay that way.

No comments: