Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Kid Sayings...

Not too long again Benjamin and Drew was playing cards.  Drew was not doing as well as Ben and Ben just had to say something. I reminded Ben that he shouldn't rub it in.  His response?  "I don't rub it in, I point out the obvious."

Oh, yes, he does....

This summer, sadly, Melissa and Ben have summer homework.  Yesterday Ben was working on his just before dinner.  When we asked him how it was going, he said he would have to re-do one part of it. Why, we all asked. "Well.....I was writing a poem and I forgot that I had to write about the book and so I need to go back and write one about the book"

"What did you write about if not about the book?"

" Bears and dogs"

Bears? Of course, there were bears!  His favorite animal!

Now, don't think that it's just Ben that has blond moments! Melissa has her share as well. While we were on vacation, Melissa and I ended up  in an elevator with one of my sister-in-laws.  After standing there for several minutes, Melissa said, "This  elevator is sooooo slow!"

Her Aunt Julie agreed.

Then Melissa realized that she didn't push the button for us to go anywhere! Oh, there's blond beneath that red!

No comments: