Friday, February 21, 2014

A Quiet End to the Week

We are enjoying the warm weather this week. It started with a quick trip to Natchez for a visit with Drew's parents.  It was a nice and relaxing time. And warm sun.  I love that. We got some nice time on the front porch  - one of our favorite places in all the world. It was a great way to spend a long weekend.

This week as been nice.  I worked all day Tuesday, but only a half day Wednesday. I had a nice time at Bible study on  Thursday and today I got to get a few errands done. No rushing - that was the nice thing about this week And I'm caught up on my laundry. That's always nice! Tomorrow is a little busy with the kids in all three different activities, but we get to end the day with a nice dinner with some friends.  We're having two families from our Sunday school class over  - should be fun!  I'm making my jambalaya -yummy!!

No comments: