Friday, May 9, 2014

Rain, Rain, Rain.....

Lots of rain here in the Deep South. Yep. It's that time of the year. I really don't mind the rain....would prefer the thunder not to wake me up, though. Thankfully, I was able to go back to sleep. 

Today I was in the school office....it was a good day. Not too many crazy parents...there's always at least one. But you just have to laugh at them. 

As of now we don't have many plans for the weekend. Melissa does has driver's ed tomorrow.  Not sure what the rest of us will do. 

Yesterday I had the best lunch with a friend. Drew & I entertain quite a bit, but it  seems lately, we aren't invited over much.  I do understand! We have three kids & we can seem like an invasion force at times. But my friend invited me over to her house for lunch. It was just a simple salad & soup (perfect for an over-cast spring day), but it was so nice! Good food & good company. 

No comments: