Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas and Friends

Years ago as we started to get pictures in Christmas cards, I really didn't know what to do with them after Christmas. I ended up putting them in a photo album. 

Until it got full. 

Hmmm. What to do.... Then I found this black photo box. I made dividers from left-over scrapbook card stock. On each divider I wrote the friends' names as well as their children's names as they started to come along. I, also, added how we meet and the location.  After all, as many moves as we have made and as many people we have meet, it all sort of runs together after all this time. 

The other day I sat down and went through the box to start a Christmas card list. Usually I use our address book in Ouook, but the computer it was on crashed...and they all were lost!  Yes, I was very sad and frustrated!! But thoroughly, enjoyed looking through the names and pictures of our friendships. 

Some have been lost to moves and years, but many are still in our life
- much thanks to facebook. 😍 I wish they all lived close to us. Through the years we have been richly blessed with wonderful friends! 



No comments: