Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Five out of Thirteen

One of my goals last year was to read more non-fiction than fiction - which I did by one or two.  This year my reading goal is to read twice as much non-fiction as fiction. Right now I'm at five fiction out of thirteen. Not a bad start...most of my fiction has come this month. I guess I needed some light reading as I have been recovering from my surgery!

I just finished a book I bought in New Orleans while with Ben on his school trip.  It's Marcelle Bienvenu's Who's Your Mama, Are You Catholic, and Can You Make A Roux? (Book 1): A Cajun / Creole Family Album Cookbook.  It was fun seeing all the memories she had surrounding food.

And yes. There's a few recipes I just might try soon! I'll let ya know if they turn out well or not.

No comments: