Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Our New Guest Room

Here's a picture of our new guest room:



Or I could say, here's a picture of Melissa's room with her new bed (formally in the guest room). She's very happy with!! We had just bought this  bedspread and didn't want to get rid of it. Melissa likes it, so we'll kept it.

And here's a picture of our old guest room and now our sewing/exercise room. 



We got such a deal on the treadmill! So much so, Drew and I have joked about sending the former buyer more money!!  It's $1200 bread new, but we got it for $200 - what a deal!!!!  It's only about 18 months old. The former owner is moving from here to Little Rock and from a three bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment. She needed to downsize. 

I  am so happy with my new room!! I love it!! Lots more room to work on my quilts. The futon is very comfortable- which is good since its Melissa bed when we do have guest. 

Which we still want!! All guest are welcome!!

No comments: