Friday, April 1, 2011

April's Fools Day

I really don't like this day. I hate practical jokes - or any joke that's at  the expense of someone else.  Of course, I even feel bad at laughing at America's Funniest Videos! - It just seems wrong to laugh at some one while they could be getting hurt.

Of course, they do send the video in themselves....

ANYWAY!! Didn't mean for this place to be dark for a few weeks....really meant to post....

We've had a good month of March - did lots! Saw family, started soccer, spring break....mostly normal stuff! Will post some pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too Kel, I get embarrassed FOR the person in the videos. I guess you're right, they DID send it in. But still, I just hate someone being laughed at. I'd rather laugh with them.
Glad all is well!
Love, Polly