Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Working....

I usually don't work on Wednesdays because I host a Bible study at my house for a few of my friends. Today though, I cancelled study since most everyone had a conflict. The new plan was to go to the base for a few errands with Drew including going to the commissary.

At 6:30 I got a phone call from the school secretary asking me to work for her. Her father-in-law was in the hospital not excepting to live through the day. Drew said he could handle the commissary, so I said yes. I really do like working in the school office. I had been scheduled to work for a teacher aide tomorrow (Thursday) & Friday, but now I'll be in the front office. Which is more than fine with me!

I, also, like getting more days in working! For most months I gave only gotten two it three days at the most. A few weeksk ago I said something to the school secretary about wanting more days. So, I've been getting them! Yea!! For January I got two days. February? Seven! And so for in March I have already worked three days and have five more days scheduled.

No comments: