Friday, November 21, 2014

THAT Mom....

In my circle of friends, we sort of look down on people who go to Wal-Mart in there pajamas.....after all the are meant for the bedroom not the public.  But today I came pretty close to being one of those people.

It all started out innocent enough. Melissa wanted me to drive her to the bus stop as it was raining.  No problem.  I have done this many times.  There is no need for the kids to stand in the rain when they can stay dry in my van.

So, I just grabbed my keys and jumped in the van in my pajamas  - even without my shoes.  The boys had already walked to the bus stopped, but were glad to jump in the van as well as one of their frineds.

Then we waited for the bus.  And waited. And waited.

After awhile, we decided it would be best for me to drive the kids to school, so they would not be late.  We had to drive back home to get my purse - I refuse to drive without my license.

So, there I was....driving the kids to school...in my pajamas....with only my socks and no make-up.

Of course, as I was dropping off the kids I saw several teachers I work with....while I was in my pajamas...no shoes and no socks.  Lovely.

No comments: