Thursday, November 20, 2014

Update

Yesterday I posted about the three teenage boys baking in my kitchen while I sitting in a (boring) church business meeting (I really came to church for the study on Samuel - which is NOT boring!).  When I pulled into my driveway after church, my front door was wide open. 

Not a good sign. 

As I walked into the house, I could smell burnt brownies. Yea...as I suspected, they used a pan that was too small and the brownies spilled over onto the bottom of the oven. Drew was scrubbing the oven while the three teen boys were looking at the brownies trying to decide what happened. 

And the brownies were very greasy - way too much butter (a whole pound!!). I kept asking if they did the math right, but of course, thet claimed they did. 

After about thirty minutes of hemming-and-hawing they finally tasted their product. Not the best....sadly. 

Then they had to finish filming and editing  the video that was required. 

The last boy out of my house left about 9:15. They arrived before 3:30. 

Almost six hours for bad brownies. 

Hopefully, the rest of the grade they get will be better than the taste of the brownies. 

No comments: