Friday, February 25, 2011

The Case for Christ

Yesterday I finished the Case for Christ by Lee Strobel.   If you are a Christian and have not read this book or another similar that explains why the Bible really does stand up to critics and has stood up to the test of time - you need to.  The Bible is an amazing book. It has withstood over thousands of years. It's older than Homer's Iliad!! To me that's wonderful and amazing.

I find so many Christians don't really know how the Bible came to be - and that they are afraid to discuss with non-believers.  Or they can't really explain this part or that part. This book gives straight answers.   It's an easy read in that it's compelling - but I did find it pack with so much information that I had a hard time remembering it all.

But that's okay.  I can always re-read it.  Hopefully, you will too.

No comments: