Friday, May 20, 2011

American Idol

We are an American Idol family. We watch it together every week. Along the way, we all have had our favorites.  Of course, this year we are all happy that we can actually VOTE!! No voting was allowed from Guam.  And we really love how we can vote on-line.  So easy.

Last night was the result show. When the show first started out the results show was thirty minutes - now it's an hour. An hour filled with fluff.

And mainly, not good fluff.

 Last night a group from Italy (I think) preformed- they didn't sing in English.  I really want my songs in English. Guess I'm funny that way.

Then they had another singer -some pop singer.  Her song was about dancing...her dancing...should have been x rated.  Even Drew walked down the hallway and said, "I didn't know it was R rated tonight!"

Exactly.

But the results show wasn't so much about results, though. It was all about selling an hour of commercials. And music. Any music.

No comments: