Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Old Blog

This week I started a project that I have been putting off since we returned from Guam:  getting my Guam blog into hard-copy form. I finally started yesterday and worked some more on it today.
And I'm not even close to being half way done.

It's a long process.

So far I have all the post into a program and I'm going through them deciding what I'll keep and what will be published.  And moving them around some save space.   I'm about half-way done with this part.  While I'm doing this, I'm reading them trying to catch any typos.

I wrote them, so I KNOW there's typos.

Then I'll go back and add more pictures. Hopefully, that will go smoothly.

Then I'll pay probably more than Drew would like me to for it to be published. (Another reason why I've procastinated about this project.)

It's been  a lot of fun reading through these post. Some things I have totally forgotten about. It's also reminded me how much I do like to write - not that I've done a lot of that here.

Hopefully,  I'll be better at posting.

No comments: