Thursday, January 12, 2012

On the 12th Day of Janurary...

On the 12th day of January - how are those New Year Resolutions going? I don't make new year resolutions, but I did sit down on the first  and wrote out a list of things that  need to be done  - some sooner than others. 

I stared off with a list of 18 things. Within a few days I did just about half of them. Okay - I'll confess. Drew did two of them.  And I have added several things....just the way to-do list go, I guess.

None of the things were earth shattering....return emails, finish the purple quilt (done), start the blue quilt (so NOT done), do something with the Christmas cards.....just normal things.

Last year I never really did anything with the Christmas cards. I just put them in a bowl on a shelf of an end table and they sat there.....all year long.... This year I was bound and determined to go through both years and put the pictures away in an album.  As I was going through a cabinet a few days ago, I realized that I had not done anything to the Christmas cards from our last Christmas in Guam.....so....that meant I had three Christmas' of cards to put away.  And I soon realized that my album is not big enough for them all....which is probably why I didn't do anything with them last year...or the year before.

But I have I come up with a solution! I will buy a nice photo box and keep them in that. Of course, that means adding "stop by Michael's" to  my to-do list....good thing there's no date of when I need to get it done!

No comments: